- Recorded, edited, and delivered in full 96kHz/24bit high definition audio
- Over 97 minutes of music
- Varied moods in an ethereal ambient style
- Pieces include stems, where applicable
- Fully embedded Soundminer metadata
- Includes an Excel spreadsheet and PDF copies of metadata which can be downloaded via the preceding links.
Created using only a 1975 Fender Telecaster through a 1975 Fender Princeton Reverb (and some effect wizardry) telepathy is SkewSound’s first music library. Composer, Steve Pardo, paints an ethereal soundscape in this collection of eleven unique pieces. Containing entirely ambient music, Telepathy will set an ominous mood to whatever you are creating. Having an obscured bar line and tempo allows you to easily place musical stingers and other compositions to create an immersive and dynamic soundtrack for your game, movie, etc. Or simply use them as is! We’ve included stems to some of the tracks so you can re-mix to your hearts content. It’s up to you with SkewSound’s telepathy Music Library.
Select the Free Sample* from the drop-down to download a selection of music from this pack!
*While the full library consists of 96kHz/24bit samples, the free sample demo is offered at 44kHz/16bit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.